Happy 4/20 Ravens!
To celebrate this year, we threw together an old favorite with a dope twist. Take a look below for our super easy, super shareable, cannabis-infused puppy chow!
**Listen, I know half of you are shaking your head and insisting these are called “muddy buddies”. I hear you, and I respect you, but you are wrong. #teampuppychow
Happy Holidaze! xo
MAGIC Puppy Chow
- 9 cups Chex type cereal (we used Barbara’s )
- 1 cup chocolate chips — shake it up here, dark chocolate is tops
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Magic — you can add more here to accommodate the number of 10mg THC servings you would like to fit in for the group.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter is a microwavable-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments until you can stir the mixture to a smooth consistency. You can also do this over low heat on a stovetop, just be sure to stir consistently so your chocolate doesn’t burn!
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and salt.
- Add the cereal to your peanut butter/chocolate mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into a 2-gallon, resealable plastic bag (or a paper bag, if you’re old school midwest like that) and add the powdered sugar. Shake until well coated. Spread onto a lined baking sheet (or onto plates, or just back into the bowl. It’s 4/20, be chill about it) and allow to cool.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. J/K! There won’t be any left to store, who are you kidding?